Ready to impart life skills and Math knowledge at the same time?
“Learning Out of the Box” is looking for Math/ Science Coach to be part of our dynamic team!
If you have the desire to impart and inspire Primary school students who have been failing Math/ Science and help them to improve both their grades and their confidence, our team is right for you. In our team, we strive to make it the best Math/ Science coaching in their lives.
- Age 20-28
- Outspoken and good interpersonal skills
- Proactive Team player
- Optimistic Outlook
- Have Attended Reputable University
- Very familiar with Primary 6 Math or Science or both topics
- Have Taught/ Tutored P6 students before
- Able to commit to 1 year (at least once a week for a minimum of 2 hours per day)
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject “Math Coach Application”.
Please include the following details in your resume:
(1) Personal details inclusive recent photograph.
(2) Previous job and teaching/tutoring experiences
(3) Availability / Notice Period required
We thank you in advance for your application and will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
If you have a cousin or a friend, let them know about the recruitment. Stay awesome!