Other Programs & Workshops
Other Programs & Workshops
Holiday Intensive Programme (4 days)
Dates: 26 – 29 May 2020 (Tue to Fri)
|Level||Time||Fee (SGD)||Fee for LOB students (SGD)|
|P3||10am – 12.30pm||$397||$377.15|
|P4||10am – 12.30pm||$397||$377.15|
|P5||10am – 12.30pm||$397||$377.15|
Payment method: GRAB / PayNow / Bank transfer
Once you have made payment, please send payment screenshot to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your child’s seat will be confirmed after we’ve received your payment. A confirmation email will be sent to you.
For more information, please email:
What will we be teaching during the holiday programme?
Does your child always ask for your help with his problem sums?
Do you feel clueless whenever you see his problem sums, having no idea how to help?
Do you know that this new year’s exam problem sums are going to be 2 /3X more challenging than those from last year?
During the holiday programme, our workshop team specialist will coach your child and teach him the more effective approach in solving problem sums.
Let’s hear from past participant:
“It’s your method that had helped my child move from F to A. So glad I have signed up.”
Mrs Tan, mommy of P5.
“All along my daughter dislikes problem sums. But after having learnt LOB method, problem sums became so easy for her.”
Mrs Lim, mommy of P4.
“After having attended LOB lessons, my son finally understood how to solve the problem sums easily. He said LOB method is easier. Something he didn’t even learn in school.”
Mrs Yeo, mommy of P5.
Terms and Conditions:
– I’ve confirmed my personal commitments BEFORE
– Payment that I’ve made is for the course that I’ve signed up.
– Fees paid are STRICTLY NON-REFUNDABLE or NON- TRANSFERRABLE to other LOB courses/ dates/ attendee/ books/ online membership under any circumstances.
– For my child to fully benefit from this workshop, I understand that his/her full attendance and commitment is very important. Should my child is unable to attend any day(s) of the workshop, I understand that the unattended lesson’s fees are non-refunded.
– In the event of missed lesson, no refund will be given nor can any absence be used to offset any payment. This is to ensure fairness among all students.
– In the event of missed lesson, there is no make-up to replace the missed lesson.
– No workshop document/ worksheet/ answers/ support will be provided for missed workshop/ lesson.
– All Learning Out of the Box online and offline courses/ workshops are non-exchangeable and all fees paid for are non-refundable under any circumstances.
Get In Touch
Address: 548 Ang Mo Kio Ave 10, #01-2012, Singapore 560548
Contact Number: +65 6456 1617
Email for regular lessons: email@example.com
Email for books: firstname.lastname@example.org