Do you find problem sums tough? Yes? Confused by the challenging problem sums your child is facing? Would you want me to show you the easier ways to quickly solve these common exam questions (which your child will see from P1 to P6)? If you have answered “YES!”, your child will greatly benefit from this compilation of proven Math techniques. It has worked wonders for thousands of parents and children. We want your child to be next!
Check out what our parents are saying, after using our 5-simple-step technique in our problem sums resource guides.
Check out our book for – “P1-6. Sun Tzu’s Art of Problem Sums“.
What problems are we helping you to solve?
For the fact you are reading this page, you are now probably facing one of these issues.
– “The exam questions faced by my child are getting tougher and he is not able to solve them – fast.”
– “My child has started P5. The questions are so hard. How I wish they had learnt more at P3/4.”
– “My child is at P3/4 now. Many P5/6 parents are telling me the problem sums are so tedious. They wished they have more time. What should I do to help my child start earlier?”
– “My child is overwhelmed by the hundreds of problem sums he sees in his worksheets/ exams. I tried to teach but at times, he ended up feeling more confused.”
– “There is so little time. I don’t know which are the problem sums that are more important (than the others)”
To help you have a more effortless head start, we have compiled this book based on Sun Tzu’s principles. We demonstrate strategic learning tips that your child can use to prepare for problem sum questions at home. With this approach, your child can identify how problem sums stack on one another, prioritise their learning process, and leverage on all these tips to reinforce their understanding. When your child goes to the battleground – the exam hall – he or she can solve these problems with more confidence.
The items covered in this book:
PART A – Problem Sum Types
Fractions with / without units
Guess and Check
Areas Mix (Of Composite Figures)
First Common Multiple
Rate & Volume / Rate & Speed
Rearranging / Shifting
PART B – How To Motivate Your Child In Today’s Stressful School Life
Why Do Our Children Hate Maths?
Finding Out the Root of the Problem
The REAL Truth Behind Careless Mistakes
How to Be Your Child’s Biggest Fan
Designing a Stress-Free Study Plan
Stress Management for Your Child and You
How You Can Double Up Results with a Maths Coach
Let us use this more compact version of our problem sums guidebook to show you how you can too – quickly pick up our 5-simple-step system.
How can you get hold of this book?
All you need to do now is click on the “Add to Cart” button below to Order now.