How can you use these Math cards to improve your success in problem sums and score higher marks?
✔ Mix the cards and spot the question types
✔ Group cards based on problem sums categories
✔ Speed read and self-test just before your exams
✔ Create your own game and scoring system, let your imagination lead the way!
Perfect for kinesthetic and visual learners.
My Happy Math Cards is created by Learning Out Of The Box, a centre specialising in PSLE Math Problem Sums learning strategies. It is illustrated by Math A* student, Alyson Lim, writer of My Happy Math Journal.
*Pls take note before you make the purchase: These cards do not include formal solutions or working steps but provide tips, tricks and approach to problem solving different question types. The final answers are provided for self-checking. Source of the questions are provided in every card.
What your child will be getting:
- 102 sheets of A5 cards (designed to be small to be like game cards and easy to hold.).
- Front of every card is the problem sum. (For your child to read.)
- Back of every card contains the Keywords-Concept-Methods (KCM) tricks and tips to solve these questions. (For you to simply refer to while you test your child.)
- Fully coloured to appeal to children who are visual and kinesthetic learners.
- Comes with a box for you to carry the cards around and learn wherever you want.
Bonus if you get the flashcards today:
PSLE Trending Video (worth $97) run time: 60 mins
We were told that the concepts we covered appeared in the major exams. So we are adding this to the Flashcards for busy PSLE students so that your child can know the trend of PSLE questions too.
Interested to know how you can get hold of this book to start helping your child like to learn maths and do well eventually too?
All you need to do now is click on the “Add to Cart” button below to Order now.