P6. PSLE A Star Kit (Problem Sums Mastery Book)


For P6 parents who know their children are aiming for higher marks,

100% of one of the P6 classes scored distinctions for their PSLE math paper. (30% scored A*, 70% scored A)

When preparing for the paper that year… they completed these very same practices which you’re about to receive now.

Having tutored for over 7 years… I realize that the reality for PSLE Math is that there’s really not much variation in what will come out year after year.

To save time, I spent the early part of that year compiling the Ten Year Series of PSLE Math you have to know in order to be fully prepared for PSLE.

I usually share this only with students of my tuition centre, Learning Out Of The Box (LOB).

But now, it’s my first time making this public, and I would like to invite you to be the first to get this advantage…

If your child is aiming for a higher score, this book is for you.


234 in stock

Purchase this product now and earn 114 Points!
SKU: ASTARKIT Categories: , ,


In 1 year, 70% of my students from one of my P6 classes scored A… the other 30% scored A*. No ‘B’s and below.

This book aims to solve this dilemma by giving your child the Correct & Precise practice they need.

As you know, I’ve written a lot of books.

They cover the strategies and correct practice questions for a range of levels as I’ve shared before.

But I never had one book that specifically just contained everything your child needed to make sure they practiced before the PSLE exams.

So I started developing this book at the start of this year.

I initially thought it will just take me a few weeks to compile, but it ended up taking me months.

Covid-19 aside, there was just too much to consider.

If I included everything blindly, it means there will be too much to practice. It becomes another useless assessment book that adds a burden to your child.

So I had to ruthlessly cut and choose only the right practices.

So after all the fine selection and filtering, I finally have it.

The golden book contains all ESSENTIAL questions your child needs to practice to be ready for PSLE this year.

This book is your go-to practice book.

I’ve done all the consolidating of points 1 to 4 for you.

These are the very same practices my students have used year after year to secure A*s.

Here’s what some of them say:

Due to popular demand, a lot of parents have been waiting for this book to be out since early this year.

What’s Covered In This Book?

PSLE A* Star Math Kit is an all-in-one book specially selected to cover all the essential practice questions your child needs for PSLE.

Here’s what it contains:

1. 352 Pages of content-packed essentials your child needs for PSLE Math.

2. 69 Topics, Sub-Topics & Question Types (do note that this year’s excluded topics are also inside as I started preparing this in January, but you can simply ignore them)

3. 148 Targeted Questions which contain all the ESSENTIALS your child needs to know — if they complete all 148, a high A and A* is virtually guaranteed! If they can’t complete some questions, you will know where to plug the gaps immediately!

4. PLUS — 148 Answer Key and Workings are ALL included too! So you don’t have to frantically search for the correct answer and go through the pain of working backward by yourself.

5. Questions and Answer Keys are separated, so your child has space to practice and write his workings, while you have a reference to check their work and give them the correct solution.

Here’s a quick glimpse of the book in this video:


How can you get hold of this book?

If you know your child is aiming for a higher score and needs this book, you can order this right now.

All you need to do now is click on the “Add to Cart” button below.

234 in stock

Purchase this product now and earn 114 Points!