Is Your Child Ready To Secure High Score For PSLE Math?
Call-out to P6 parents with children who want to do well for PSLE math and you are still unsure how to help.
PSLE Math Trainer Reveals 28 Tested & Proven Strategies To Handhold Your Child To Their Ideal Grades!
…The best part — all this can be learnt from the comfort of home! No need to worry about your child’s health in this period of uncertainty due to Circuit Breaker.
From the desk of Coach John:
Here’s a story of one P6 who joined our Math coaching programme.
Barely 2 months before PSLE.
She scored a low B for P6 Sa1.
(Then, her confidence was falling.🤭)
The more mommy taught, the more their relationship became strained.😕
Felt her always-A⭐-grade best friend was smarter than her.😶
⚡Fast forward 2 months later.
On the day of PSLE result release day.
Her best friend’s grade dropped to A.
Hers rose to An A⭐
🌷From low B to A⭐ within 2 months, along with an increase in confidence and improved relationship between parent and child. How is that even possible?
We duplicate the same teaching methods for many of our P6s.
Similar results achieved.
“My girl’s grade went up from 50+ to 75.”
“My girl attended John’s coaching barely 2 months ago. Previously she was only scoring 50 plus.
Previously she cannot score in paper 2 but can do quite well for paper 1.
Her recent Prelim was 75!
She is very happy and couldn’t believe it too.
After John’s coaching, she can solve problem sum (especially units and parts) faster and more easily. Much easier to understand and apply, compared to what her tuition teacher was teaching.
Now, she can also identify problem sum type better.
Previously I was very worried. In fact, we travelled all the way from Bukit Panjang to Ang Mo Kio for John’s course.
Now I know it is the way we tackle the problem sums with the effective methods. Everything seems so easy with LOB methods.
John’s team had really made thing works!”
Two different students.
Two separate families
Two sets of toolkit used.
Similar results achieved!
High A/A* achieved for PSLE.
❤Would you want to know how this can be done for your child too? Yes?
With barely 4 full months of prep before PSLE, you know there’s not a lot of time left.
This means you must use proven learning strategies to help your child.
🌈 So I am sharing all my secrets in this PSLE Math Prep Online Group Coaching.
What will your child learn from Coach John?
From Coach John for PSLE Math
Here are some of what we will cover with your child in this online coaching
– Discover common PSLE trending problem sums from 2017-2019 and how you can solve these questions easily and quickly too.
– Heard that these two 2019 “NP and P” problem sums are hard? Learn John’s fast tricks and tips to tackle them.
I did a similar training for my LOB parents last month and they told me now the tough question becomes so much Clearer.
– Learn the advanced IP method for solving Speed problem sums. A method that works extremely well for many of my students, but not taught in most schools.
and much much more…
22 online lessons and videos replay of essential PSLE math topics and problem sums
- Exam-common direct questions
- Indirect questions
- Percent (discount, base 100%, increase by/to, problem sums with percentage)
- Number patterns
- Area/ Volume
- Problem sums type one (same one total difference)
- Problem sums type 2 (simultaneous, remainder)
- Problem sum type 3 (repeated identity, guess n check, common multiple)
- Problem sum type 4 (grouping, least number, equal fraction)
Plus shortcuts, common traps and tricks to solve them fast
- Coupled with access to replays which your child can watch them over and over again.
- and much much more…
Welcome To The Ultimate
PSLE Readiness Course Group Programme!
The Complete Buffet Of Math Paper 1 and 2 Skills & Strategies That Any Child Can Feast On To Get The Most Satisfying Learning Online Experience:
- 22 online group lessons and videos replay for Math. (If you joined midway, your child will get access to the videos replay)
- Each online lesson is one hour long.
PLUS, You will also get your private access to your
- PSLE A-Star Membership for you to download your weekly Math worksheet
- PSLE A-Star Membership for your instant recordings of online lessons till PSLE (so that you can revise anytime you want)
***THE BEST SATISFYING LEARNING EXPERIENCE IS HERE TO FULFILL YOUR CHILD’S LEARNING NEEDS***
Here are more details:
✅ For students who want to join midway:
Our first lesson has already started on 23 March week.
Last lesson will fall in PSLE week.
If your child wants to join midway, he can still get access to all the videos replay, watch them and learn the essential PSLE strategies which have helped thousands of children do well.
✅ Days and time of online lessons:
On Thursdays, 7.30-8.30pm (A confirmed schedule will be sent out once your child’s seat is confirmed.)
✅ Logistic required:
All lessons will be done online.
Your child can download the worksheets, have them printed out and complete them before the lesson. You need a laptop with working speaker and mouse.
No more getting distracted from a noisy class, like in school. More focus for your child!
No more wasting any second while enjoying the full experience of PURE learning.
Plus, most importantly for you…
No more further squeezing more out of your already-depleted time (+ draining your energy) driving your child to and fro plus clueless of what you should do or where to hang out while waiting another 2 hours for your child.
You have more time to yourself!
With barely 3-4 months to PSLE and you know every second is precious and can possibly make a difference between a grade or even two, your child can make full use of his limited time to study.)
✅ How will a typical online session be like for your child?
The worksheets for the following lesson will be made available to your child at least 4-5 days before the lesson starts.
Your child is expected to complete the worksheet before the session starts.
During the session, we will go through with your child, along with other students. We will add explanations and sound out possible shortcuts and potential mistakes to everyone.
During the online lessons, we will also address the emotional needs and motivate the children.
If your child still has difficulty understanding certain questions from our worksheets, your child can first watch the videos replay to better understand, redo the corrections and have them resubmitted for checking and feedback.
* * *
Here’s a special rate just for you when you sign up now:
✅$1320 – This is the original price paid by other students before 23/3/2020.
For students joining midway like now, the price is $980.
If you register now, you get it
at a special price of
(You save $200! Plus you get access to all the lesson replays)
Not forgetting you and your child have to waste another 2-3 hours (X 2 Persons) each time (which adds up to at least 32 hours a month or over 120 hours for 4 months) to prepare and travel.
Imagine how much more practice your child can do with these 120 hours.
Probably this will even mean an one or two grade jump for your child.
This online course is not for everyone.
Who is this not for…
Students who don’t want to
- listen to instructions.
- learn/ put in any effort.
- do extra work.
- don’t believe that parents are responsible for their children’s performance
- don’t hold their children accountable for their grades
- don’t provide support for their children
- don’t want their children to learn more effective solving techniques.
- don’t believe in working hard+smart = better grades + less exam anxiety
Who is this for…
- want to learn the smarter way
- want to learn exam strategies and proven skills in tackling exams questions
- want to do fewer questions but have deeper and clear understanding of the concepts and process of solving them
- are willing to put in effort
Students who have
- home tuition and they know they can get higher marks with extra help from us
- lessons by their parents at home and they need additional tips from us
- to self study and need guidance from us during this last lap
- other online lessons and they need further help from us
- believe that parents are responsible for their children’s performance
- hold their children accountable for their grades
- take the teacher’s feedback seriously and ensure both parents and children change to better support one another.
If this sounds like you and your child, here’s how you can sign up now for our PSLE Readiness Course.
Here are what some of our students shared about my lessons
“Thanks for helping me to improve my math and I am more confident. This is the class I like the most.
You r a good teacher ! Thanks for helping me improve!”
“Because of your teachings, I find most problem sums much easier.
Thank you for making the lesson more interresting and the quiz were fun.”
“Thank you for the constant support and guidance. Honestly, the class is very good and amazing and very good teaching style.
Thank you for being kind and patient and teaching me!!
Thank you for helping me understand methods more and making it easier to understand.”
“Your class is not boring ^w^ time passes so fast :[
Thank you for being by my side to teach me math.
Thanks for making math easier and more confident.”
“THANK YOU & GOOD COURSE.
Thank u for ur teaching us how to identify concepts.
Thank you for answering all my questions and clarifying all my doubts.”
“Thank you for coaching me and helping me.
Thank you for spending time to teach us to learn problem sums.”
“Thanks Coach John for teaching me good methods for the questions I’m weak at!
Thanks for making the math lessons interesting!
I have learnt a lot and ur explanations are clear and ur stories make math a lot more fun for me.”
“Thank you for being fun and exciting, for teaching me and help me to understand more math question.
Thanks for teaching me the concept that i find difficult and you help me to improve in my concepts.”
“Thank u Coach john for teaching me different methods and explaining every quetion so I will understand better.
You are fun I can understand your concept.
Thanks for being so encouraging!”
🌈 Who is Coach John?
– PSLE math problem sums exam strategist (and founder of Learning Out of the Box) who had been interviewed by local and international medias like CCTV (Asia), TV Tokyo and Channel 8 news, Strait Times and many others.
– Father of 3 children and self-published authors of over 38 primary math guidebooks. His guidebooks have been used by thousands of Vice-Principals, teachers, HODs, parents and children.
– He spent most of his time teaching and supporting his online community of over 20,000 parents because he feels parents are the best teachers for our children.❤
Still have a question or two? Check out our Frequently asked questions.
Is this a group coaching?
Yes, you are right.
When the first lesson start? When the lesson will end?
First lesson is on 23 March week, last lesson in PSLE week. You can join midway.
Can my child join midway, even after your class has started?
Yes, you can. The price has been updated for children who want to join midway.
Will the lessons days be fixed or changed?
It will be on Thursdays, 7.30pm-8.30pm. A more confirmed schedule will be sent to you once your seat is confirmed.
When will we receive the sign up confirmation?
May I ask if answer keys will be given for the practice questions?
We will solve the questions with the child during the online sessions. So the answer keys are already provided in video format and he/she can watch the replays.
Will my child's work be reviewed?
Yes, your child can send in the homework in Google Classroom and we will give feedback to your child on the worksheet.
Will assignment be given for the following lesson?
Yes, worksheets of the following week will be available for download a week in advance. Your child is expected to attempt them before the actual online lesson.
Can you throw in some pep talk to motivate the kids?
Definitely during the online lessons, we will address the emotional needs and motivate the children.
I'm so interested but my child has activities on some weekdays. How?
Your child can still work on the provided worksheet and join us in the next session. Recordings will be provided for him to watch on his free days. What some parents did is they signed up so they can get the video recordings which they know will benefit their children.
What if my child still have difficulties understanding certain concepts/ topics even after the online lessons and playbacks?
Children should reattempt the questions and resubmit their workings/ corrections for written feedback in the Google Classroom.
Can you help my child revise on topics that he is poor in?
The lesssons are only to cover the questions in the provided worksheets. There is no extra support given for other form of revision. If you need more support, you can consider our regular lessons by emailing us at email@example.com
Can I talk to/ email the coach for other concerns?
In this course, the only available support by the coach is live teaching during the online lessons and written feedback for your child’s workings in the provided worksheets.
Can I buy the exam paper review and recordings separately?
Nope, you can’t.
I have signed up for your workshops (CPS or MAP) too. Are they different from this online course?
For children who’re attending CPS or MAP and this online coaching, it will definitely provide more help for your child to increase the chance of scoring higher marks.
If my child is attending tuition lessons at your centre currently, will it be the same as what you're teaching in the online lesson?
Please take note of the followings:
1) I’m signing up this course: Learning Out of the Box (LOB) 2020 PSLE Readiness Course.
2) Payment made is for the course that you’ve signed up. It is non-transferable to other LOB courses or dates or attendee or books/ materials/ online membership.
3) In the event of missed online/ offline lesson, no refund will be given nor can any absence be used to offset any payment. This is to ensure fairness among all students.
4) In the event of a missed online/ offline lesson, there is no make-up to replace the missed lesson.
5) No workshop document/ worksheet/ answers/ support will be provided for missed workshop/ lesson.
6) The organiser reserves the right to convert the physical workshops/ lessons to online workshops/ lessons if there is a need.
7) I understand that for any math admin support, I should email Learning Out of the Box at firstname.lastname@example.org
8) I agree to pay the course fees, and accept that they are non-refundable under any circumstances.
9) I understand that the only available support by the coach is live teaching during the online lessons and written feedback for your child’s workings in the provided worksheets.
10) The organisers reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions.