One of the very few unique moments when a P6 child did 5 things at one go.
1) did the actual work by herself
2) marked her own work while I teach
3) record every single tip and shortcut I shared
4) upgrade her worksheet to a PSLE revision note as suggested by me
5) added colors to make it clearer and more exciting to refer to
Have taught this child when she was in P4 too and now mommy sent her back to me so I can support her in this last lap.
Why am I sharing this?
I realised I have learnt so much from her presentation too💕😊🙏
Probably something I can use to guide my own daughters too.
Make it easier for the teachers to mark
And to give marks.😁